Evolution in Biology, the Human Sciences and the Humanities
- Regular Registration: $155 ($165 after April 1, 2012)
- Student Registration: $75
- Closing Reception: $25
You can also register by phone: (314) 516-5655 (Online registration can only accept US and Canadian credit cards). If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The conference will take place at the University of Missouri–St. Louis in the JC Penney Conference Center (on the North Campus).
- Group rates are available at the Moonrise Hotel. A shuttle from the hotel to the UMSL campus will be provided.
- Group Rate: $109
- When reserving a room, enter the online booking code of ISCC2012.
- Hotel reservations must be made by 3/29/12. Reservations received after Thursday, March 29, 2012, will be provided on a space available basis at prevailing rates.
About the Conference
Speakers at this conference are all top researchers in biology, the social sciences, or the humanities. All the speakers know the level of consensus in their fields and can recognize major changes taking place, identify the major unsolved problems, and point toward future directions of research. They can all also discuss relations among at least two of the three areas (biology, the social sciences, and the humanities).
The conference features morning and afternoon sessions for each of three days. Each session contains one speaker from biology, one from the human sciences, and one from the humanities. We’re aimed at maximizing the interaction among the three areas.
Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are invited to submit poster proposals.